Sunday, December 1, 2013

First Trimester

I have been recording weekly happenings since we found out that this little one was going to be coming so I thought I would share along with pictures so you can see the progress as well. 

We found out on April 9, 2013 that this little one was coming! We were 5 weeks along at that point. Weeks 5-9 I felt very crummy with not much energy. I was nauseous all day at first then it mostly just in the evenings. Week 8 I got sick for the first time after eating three bites of a whole wheat bagel with apple butter. 

8 Weeks


Week 10 I had a surge of energy and felt good all week without any nausea. I also bought a few new clothes that allowed for my growing belly to be a bit more comfortable.


10 weeks



Week 11 I got sick for a 2nd time 45 minutes after eating a bowl of Cheerios and a glass of OJ. I had vacuumed our downstairs right after eating breakfast which could have contributed to it. 

Week 12 I felt better with no nausea but was tired most of the time.

12 Weeks


Week 13 I felt good and was excited to almost be in the 2nd trimester!!


No comments:

Post a Comment