Sunday, December 1, 2013

Second Trimester Continued

Week 21 my belly button started popping out. Only 2 skirts and 2 pairs of jeans that I owned fit this week. It was becoming more work to bed over as it was getting more uncomfortable. The baby's kicking was mostly on the lower right side of my abdomen. 

Week 22 Neal and I both commented throughout this week that my belly really grew and I was tired most of the week - baby was going through a growth spurt! Baby was really a kicker mostly in the bottom middle section of my belly which made me feel like I had to use the bathroom constantly - something I never struggled with/experienced before being pregnant.

Week 23 my belly continued to grow and it became harder to breathe after eating. We did our Babies R Us registry this week.

Week 24 I really felt the baby kicking low which made my bladder feel smaller. I started burping a lot this week - I know - not very lady-like, but its the truth! I also had more leg cramps during the night and started having swelling in my feet and ankles at night mostly due to it being hot outside. I went shopping with my mom (a.k.a. Ahni) for maternity clothes. Neal and I also ordered blinds for the baby's room.


24 Weeks


Week 25 was pretty uneventful except for lots of kicking. Neal and I completed our Target registry this week. 

Week 26 I started feeling a few Braxton Hicks, had more swelling of my feet and ankles and started having lower back pain.


26 Weeks


Week 27 I started having abdominal cramping, more Braxton Hicks and feeling more tired as we were getting ready to enter the 3rd trimester. We also ordered the glider for the baby's room this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment