Week 28 we took the glucose test and passed! My glucose level was 114 and iron was 12.1. We went to the cabin for the last time as Nana and Papa were getting ready to move from the lake into Mount Vernon.
28 Weeks
Week 29 I almost got sick from pushing myself too hard at work and at home throughout the day so I had to start learning how to slow down a bit - a challenge for me!
Week 30 I was not as hungry at night and started going to bed much earlier which I never mind. :) I love my sleep! Something I am going to have to get used to not having as much of here soon! It became harder to breathe throughout the day as baby went through another growth spurt this week. I also had lots more Braxton Hicks everyday and baby enjoyed beginning to kick more up toward my ribs which was a new experience. The doctor said this week that he was pretty sure the baby was head down which was good news!
30 Weeks
Week 31 my left hip became really bothersome so I started waddling at night after being up and around all day. At night and around the house I could only wear Neal's shirts comfortably because my t-shirts were scrunching baby's space to move about.
Week 32 the linea negra on my belly appeared faintly and baby went through another big growth spurt this week! I was eating more and hungry often. We had 2 baby showers this week and were totally blessed at both of them - one with the Torgeson side and one with the ladies from our church.
32 Weeks
Week 33 Neal was in Dallas during the weekend which gave me time to make 8 freezer meals and start nesting in baby's room from all the many gifts we received at the previous week's showers. I also felt sick 2 times this week and started having pelvic pressure. Baby was proving the head-down theory that the doctor gave us!
Week 34 I washed all of baby's onesies, blankets, sleepers, sheets, etc. that we had received from everyone. We also had the PCI shower and went to Wicked that evening as a girls group. It was so fun seeing it again!! The Saturday of this week Neal and I went to Childbirth class which was very beneficial for both of us.
34 Weeks
Week 35 the linea negra on my belly was very present. We also had the Berg shower and bought the rest of the items off our Babies R Us and Target registries - all we were waiting on was the stroller, mattress and glider for baby's room. The week I became more exhausted at night - more so than before.
Week 36 very strong Braxton Hicks started. Neal and I went in to get checked because I was having contractions every 5 minutes for 75 seconds a piece but there was no progress so we came back home. The doctor said my body is keenly aware to whats going on and getting ready.
36 Weeks
Week 37 the Braxton Hicks went away for a few days. I had a few here and there but they weren't at regular intervals like before. We had the Reasland shower this week and were blessed with many gift cards!
Let's just say we were extremely blessed by EVERYONE at the 5 showers we had!

No comments:
Post a Comment